Open to individuals working in the community and informal community groups with income under £2,500 in the past 12 months.
Our Micro Grants 2017/18 aim to support individuals and small informal groups who have found creative ways to improve the lives of people in most need in local communities in Leeds through activities that have low cost, are volunteer led and result in inspiring outcomes.
To apply you must be an individual, a community activist or social entrepreneur wanting to run activities in the community. We can also accept applications from informal groups with income of under £2,500 in the past 12 months or groups that are new to applying for funding.
Your activity needs to:
* be run by at least 3 people who are not related or living at the same address
* be community led i.e. local community members are involved.
* make good use of the resources available locally.
* be inclusive of all people in the community and have a clear wider community benefit.
* be based in Leeds and benefit residents of Leeds
What you can apply for:
You can apply for a wide range of activities and request support for items including volunteer expenses, publicity costs, equipment, room hire, materials for activities, etc.
How to apply:
Applications can be made by filling in the Micro Grants application form or by sending a short video that answers the questions in the form. There is no set deadline and you can apply at any time until the end of March 2018. Once you apply we aim to get back to you within 6 weeks with a decision.
For further information, criteria and get the application form, please visit: