Advice re Community Partnershp Agreements

We have completed the Feed Leeds CPA Advice leaflet, which suggests how growing groups can prepare for the somewhat daunting process of filling in a Community Partnership Agreement.

We are now working to develop equivalent documents for Housing and Environment (who we understand may sometimes charge for officer time and/or require a licence (although no official licence seems to exist), Highways (who do require Highways Cultivation Licence which costs about £85) and Education.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s